IT Support Services
For Networks, Servers, Computers, and Mobile Devices
- We can manage your Backups to prevent data loss, and Ensure Business Continuity
- Clean up Viruses, Malware, and other Net Nasties
- Help you manage the lifecycle of your equipment to schedule Prudent Replacements and Upgrades
- Assist users with common desktop and application problems no matter how big or small
- Provide Guidance to keep a Healthy Balance between Network Health and Cost Effectiveness
- Perform Regular System Checkups to reduce the likelyhood of System Failures
- Experience with Microsoft Office, Open Office, Google Apps, Active Directory, Exchange, Office 365, Sharepoint, SQL Server, Omega, Print Audit, Adobe Suites, Workshare, Sage Act, Sage Impact, Intuit Quickbooks, AutoDesk AutoCad, AutoDesk 3DS Max, AutoDesk Revit, and so many more...
- Experience with Networking and Server Equipment from Dell, HP, SuperMicro, Cisco, D-Link, Netgear, LinkSys, Engenious, WatchGuard, CloudCore, Compexx, HighPoint, PFsense, Actiontek, and more...
- Experience with Operating Systems including MS-DOS 3+, Windows 95 - Windows 8.1, Red Hat Linux, Fedora Linux, CentOS Linux, FreeBSD, Debian Linux, Ubuntu Linux, VMware VSphere, VMware ESXi, VMware Server 2
- If you have an application we havent listed, Call us and we will be happy to discuss whether we can handle it.
- $100 per Hour for onsite/on-location support
- $50 per Hour for remote/helpdesk assistance
- Emergency Rate: 50% surcharge for Nights and Weekends unless pre-arranged
- 1 Hour minimum for all Rates unless otherwise discussed
- Monthly Service Agreements available - Call to Discuss your needs!